Platform Economy & Network Effects: Methodology & Role of mPowerO
Components of the Learning Ecosystem
Characteristics of the Learning Ecosystem
Contribution of mPowerO to Problem Statement of Robotex India
Problem Resolution from mPowerO to Robotex India
mpowero Case Studies of Robotex India
Organizations are facing the challenge of managing Digital Transformation with the assistance of their employees by embracing digital innovation. The intrapreneur as an employee (internal to the Organization) holds immense potential to address and solve the challenges first as discussed in the previous article.
Now the question arises:
How can the intrapreneur’s type of employee work successfully by evolving through this imminent challenge?
Sampling & Procedure Methodology:
A possible resolution in the form of an answer to this question is inductive-explorative:
The method of summary content analysis chooses to answer this pressing question, as no comparable studies on the topic are available to date.
This approach aims to provide a basis for further research and development, thus describing a few researched facts, and reducing the material to its essence in a new category system.
To describe further:
- First, the unit of analysis to be determined is defined, which is subsequently reduced by all text passages of little or no relevance (into smaller individual parts termed as segments).
- All relevant text passages are translated to a uniform language level and converted into short grammatical forms (for further ease of understanding and processing).
- The paraphrases are generalized and brought to the defined abstraction level, and the first reduction carries out the selection and deletion of meaningless renditions (thus disregarding the unwanted content of the test passages).
- Subsequently, the second reduction of the material begins, followed by creating the new category system (for improving on the units of content analysis).
- Finally, the results review the formulated research question (to arrive at a possible resolution).
For gaining knowledge on content analysis, materials of interest, which are thematically in the field of platform economy or intrapreneurship and whose author recognizes as an expert in one or both topics, preferably, both the topics though which will prove to be resourceful.
The selection, therefore, takes into account platform operators as the experts themselves or active participants as intrapreneurs in the past.
The choice is thus made from freely accessible sources on the Internet and included company websites, interviews, and articles published by the respective experts themselves.
The chosen target group of the materials is as broad in general as much possible, as all sources are public and freely accessible. None of the sources suggests a spontaneous creation, and all contents show a planned and subjective character, for maximizing the outreach.
Qualitative Content Analysis Methodology deriving at Category System:
A Category System with two main categories and associated subcategories emerged post to the qualitative Content Analysis.
The main Categories and their associated Subcategories are
(1) Autonomous Structure consisting of the subcategories
- Decentralization/Networking: Decentralization/networking of Autonomous Structure is a primary structural requirement for the intrapreneur to operate successfully. The decentralization structure does not follow a classical hierarchy, and all persons are on an equal decision-making level where-in the people are networked with each other and are in exchange with each other.
- Unbound: Unboundedness as a character refers to the lack of classic job descriptions, which manifests itself within the structure as an interdisciplinary distribution of tasks where the intrapreneur does not follow a classical activity of a topic or functional area but engages in each subject and available area to provide added value and resolve challenges.
- Self-determination: Self-determination within the autonomous structure represents minimal rules within the organization and Intrapreneurs work self-determinedly and get by with a minimal set of rules that only guide their work roughly.
- Topic-centeredness: Topic-centeredness focuses on the content. Decisions, guidelines, or strategies are always made in the context of the topic and fed back to it.
(2) Communication Structure consisting of the three subcategories –
- Openness: Openness in communication indicates that all employees are informed about any decisions, and everyone can get involved in any issue thus communication in the form of information reaches every corner of the organization.
- Transparency: Transparency refers to the traceability of communication. Individual communication steps are transparent at all times because they are documented and open to everyone. Openness applies to both synchronous and asynchronous communication.
- Circularity: Communication is not only between two concerned parties, but the content scatters throughout the organization. This distribution enables optional, diverse exchanges and information gain on discussed topics since various stakeholders can participate in the discussions, thus leading to Circularity.
The results showed that two primary factors are relevant to the success of the intrapreneur within the platform economy.
The implications arising from the ‘Autonomous Structure’ and the ‘Communication Structure’ provide the ideal framework for intrapreneurs to make the most of their creative potential, innovative spirit, and unconventionality as Intrapreneurship is a key central building block that ensures the future viability and persevarance of organizations.
Intrapreneurship is an essential factor for organizational growth as it ensures that a company regularly adapts to new market conditions and thus stands out from the competition. Intrapreneurship significantly impacts an organization’s profitability and ability to survive.
As a part of digital transformation and being technology innovators making use of learning experience platforms at mPowerO, we are well versed on understanding traditional business models across industries and that can be reshaped into platform business models to facilitate accelerated growth, in order to adapt with digital innovation.
Our aim is to facilitate in co-developing the business platform concept together with our clients while we help structure the technology framework that will enable the digital platform to go live in the shortest possible time, hence providing an end-to-end solution that encompasses business and technology, making mPowerO a pioneer and a one-stop shop for our clients’ platform transformation journey.
The digital revolution has brought new network-based value chains and “coopetitive” business models. Traditional, linear value chains with their competitive business models – otherwise known as product-based business models – are striving to/have been replaced by platform-based business models as platform-based businesses are winning & hence thriving with more enhanced visibility and profits.
As the transformation to digitalization continues to evolve, now are exciting times for businesses who want the opportunity to get us there collectively through the implementation of SDGs and allowing us to guide platform privacy, security, and ethical standards.
The platform revolution has opened up myriad new opportunities/challenges in meeting global sustainability goals.
An LXP such as mPowerO, can help you in an end-to-end training development solution, from identifying the right skills to building them while providing an impactful learning experience, across various verticals & industry sectors, for organizations, in order to achieve sustainable growth.
For instance, as the distributed workforce do not have time to learn, they need an OJT platform that is mobile-friendly as they are always on-the-go, to remain on par with the competition and technological evolution.
Upskilling Frontline workforce with Learning Experiential Platforms (LXP) driven by the latest advanced technologies is crucial to get the most out of this valuable resource. By creating a culture of continuous, interactive learning/training through on-the-job training for the frontline staff via m-Learning with LXP tool from mPowerO, a frontline workforce enablement solution, can help train the frontline and take them to the desired next level, to achieve desired goals.
mPowerO platform can assist in managing the complete lifecycle of a frontline, from onboarding to moving them up the career ladder by empowering them with the right skills and knowledge, with an improved performance.
OJT with the right mix of the latest technology via an automated skilling platform creates uninterrupted learning/training and seamlessness in a hybrid work model/environment, thus promoting impactful learning experiences.
An LXP can be a definitive helping hand in providing impactful personalized learning/training experiences in order for the employees to be successful and also the organization.
An LXP powered by the latest AI could further keep up the Frontline workforce up-to-date through micro-learning content merged with AI content recommendations along with an advanced data analytics platform to showcase the outcomes for better learning/training outcomes and learning/training experiences.
For upskilling Your Frontline workforce, mPowerO provides continuous support and is an end-to-end offering to Online Learning Platforms/Solutions, Digital Publishing Solutions, Upskilling/ReSkilling and Skilling training opportunities for medium to large companies.
mPowerO has evolved from being an Online Learning Solution (LMS) to serving as LXP in order to accommodate larger targeted audiences for educational/publishing and skilling requirements of various medium to large organizations/enterprises.
Talk to our expert team members for a deeper understanding and more related information.
Reach out via email at email@example.com or visit us at https://www.mpowero.com/ for more information.
Happy to Help!
Leave a Reply