In a recent study conducted in the US, more than 70% of teachers revealed, that gamification initiatives via eLearning has helped students (ages 5-14) tremendously.
Results showcased an increased math learning skill and progress in academic success and knowledge retention rate.
The following are a few additional benefits:
- Comfortable learning environment
- Access to state-of-art online facilitation through new software suits and apps
- More opportunities for teacher-student interaction
- Improvement in communication skills
- Improvement in the ability to concentrate
- Boosting brain activity in keeping active and healthy