USPs of mPowerO:
- A school-branded mobile/web app, which helps in building trust with parents since student data security is key
- School’s proprietary learning material (IP) remains secure, i.e. accessible to students yet non-shareable (downloadable) UNLESS it is required to be in shareable formats
- Simple, visual and intuitive UI and UX – get to lessons/study material in 1-2 clicks – the focus remaining on learning with no time lost on figuring out the LMS
- Developed as a mobile-first solution since 90% of student consumption is happening off the mobile (during the lockdown)
- Cloud-hosted solution – no investment in servers, hardware, etc and can be accessed anywhere, anytime and so more cost-effective
- Comes bundled with O365 (Office) with licenses for registered students and teachers
- Developed by an organisation that has been in the training and teach space since 2008 (not a tech company) and backed by Microsoft technologies – so stability and continuity.
The above are the differentiators – not the only features.
mPowerO’s other features are what are expected to be ‘hygiene’ for LMS’.
Leave a Reply