Description and Functional Objectives of the Position:
As a Key Accounts Manager at mPowerO, you will have the opportunity to work in a fast paced, high growth company in the EdTech domain. This role is focused on:
- Sell the mPowerO solution to schools, colleges and training institutions to achieve business plan targets.
- Drive customer journey from product demonstration to sales conversion.
- Lead generation, pipeline management. Manage and develop the sub-region’s revenue and profitability as agreed with the senior management
- Generate business opportunities through professional networking, social media and cold calling
- Deliver sales pitches and presentations to schools, colleges, universities, highlighting the benefits of solution to influence purchase
- Understand customers teaching & e-learning needs through discovery calls, email interactions and in person meetings
- Prepare sales proposals for prospective educational institutes and manage price negotiations and maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Own the sales cycle – from lead generation to closure and maintain client database with updated status including weekly and quarterly reports
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- Must have prior experience of working and successfully delivering to sales quota assigned
- 2-4 years of work experience in B2B sales. Direct experience in working with educational institution accounts. Extensive customer network a plus.
- Ability to engage with and present to senior leadership and faculty at educational institutions.
- Must be able to work with targets and proven track record of reaching sales targets.
- Enterprise sales background and International sales experience a strong plus
- Strong verbal and written communications skills both in English and Hindi.
- Proficient with MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Degree/MBA in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field.