Content Writer, Blogger
Description and Functional Objectives of the Position:
As a Content Writer/Blogger/Social Media Coordinator at mPowerO, you will have the opportunity to work in a fast paced, high growth company in the EdTech domain. This role is focused on:
- Professional content for blogs, websites, brochures, presentations, e mailers and social media posts
- Content support for SEO, social media, web pages, media coverage
- Create the content material for corporate branding, promotions, events etc
- As a content writer:
- Generate regularly various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs, case studies, testimonials and white papers.
- Proof read content produced by other members of the team. Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed.
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas.
- Produce well-researched content for publication online.
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization’s mission to inspire ideas and content.
- As a blogger:
- Generate, research, and pitch ideas for posts
- Write, edit, publish, and promote content
- Promoting new posts using advertisements, emails, social media, and other methods to alert and attract new readers
- Advocating and educating others about interests, products, or services
- As a social media coordinator:
- Maintain a company’s social media presence.
- To research marketing trends
- Post content on each relevant platform and
- Encourage audience engagement
(may work with a team of content developers or writers)
- 3+ years of work experience.
- Direct experience in working with educational institution accounts a plus.
- Hands-on experience working with a CRM such as Zoho or Hubspot a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills both in English.
- Proficient with MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Degree/MBA in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field.